- The quantum impulse (quantum) is the entropy product of the elementary processes, the residual impacting capacity. It is of infinite low intensity.
- The electron process is blue shift quantum impact with certain speed value and intensity. The origin of the blue shift impact is the expanding electron process at constant speed.
- The quantum impulses are the ones establishing the quantum system. The quantum system is impacted by electron process blue shift impact of certain quantum speed.
- Quantum impulses (quantum) are transferring quantum impacts and signals without any modification. The blue shift impact of the electron process is propagating:
- either without any loss of the intensity, if the quantum system is without other impacts; or
- with the conflicting impact of other electron process blue shift impacts; blue shift conflict either stops the propagation or results in the loss of the quantum speed value and intensity.
It is important to note that process and anti-process run in parallel and parts of the same cycle. The generation of the quantum impulse relates to the cycle as a single impulse.